Digital Sales & Marketing Executive – £23k-£30k (dependent on experience) plus bonus
A small, but thriving digital marketing agency catering the online gambling market is growing and looking for a hungry, target driven digital sales and marketing executive with a broad range of talents for a multi-function role. The chosen candidate will be assigned responsibility for managing existing and new client relationships, entailing the recruitment and management of affiliate partners in the iGaming sector, and assisting the Directors in acquiring new clients to grow the business. The role will be based in a new office in Tonbridge, Kent and reporting directly into the Company Director based there. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking to rapidly develop their career in a fast-paced, exciting industry.
Main responsibilities of a Digital Sales & Marketing Executive:
• Build close working relationships with the affiliate program clients and top tier affiliates.
• Grow the company’s client base by identifying new managed and software licensee partners and other opportunities.
• Identify, evaluate, propose and launch initiatives and campaigns to drive client customer acquisition through the affiliate channel with the aim of developing best in class programs.
• Work closely with the Directors to ensure project deliveries are to a high standard and on time.
• Work closely with the Directors to ensure client affiliate programs are managed to a high standard.
• Review & propose recommendations on current activity, commission terms & affiliate portfolio to maximise campaign performance.
• Negotiate and review commercial arrangements with affiliates on behalf of clients with regards to campaign delivery and performance.
• Actively contribute to ‘Ideas generation’ with a view to enhancing and developing a best in class digital offering.
• The role will involve travel to relevant iGaming industry events, in the UK and mainland Europe.
Must haves of a Digital Sales & Marketing Executive:
• Fundamental ability to self-start, work in a small team, multitask and work to deadlines
• Ability to analyse performance data and metrics and confidence in making decisions regarding campaign direction based on insight
• Excellent interpersonal skills, numerical analysis and communication skills
• Capability to manage projects to ensure delivery of multiple / overlapping streams of work
• Ability to learn quickly and get “stuck in”
• Strong commercial focus
• Previous sales experience
• A degree or relevant qualification
Desirables of a Digital Sales & Marketing Executive:
• Good understanding and experience of managing affiliate programs
• Previous experience in the online gambling industry
• Previous business development experience
• Previous agency account experience
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com to apply