Rather than half heartedly tell virtually nobody what my New Year’s resolutions are, I thought I’d tell virtually nobody by posting them to my blog in the vain hope that my one or two readers pull me up on neglecting them!
1) Write a recommendation for one of my LinkedIn contacts every working day this year (it could be you!)
2) Train for the London Marathon
3) Run the London Marathon
4) Complete the London Marathon
5) Be nice to Anthony Hodgetts (NB only when not provoked)
6) Not to get annoyed by any Gangnam Style comparisons
7) Remember to tell the wife plans I make with at least 24 hours notice
8) Don’t procrastinate by talking about what I’m going to do… just do it (self-defeating with this blog post)
9) Take a family holiday in the Summer
10) To only partake in alcohol consumption prior to the London Marathon between 2nd February and 10th February (inclusive)
Not asking much of myself there, am I?